Transport to Canada from Germany (EU)
Import and export by the transport company TSM
Shipments by sea freight, air freight and trucks
In particular, our shipments to Brantford, Edmonton, Halifax, Calgary, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Saint John, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Toronto.
We reliably implement your transport (sea freight or air freight) for you.
Canada is an important factor in global trade through its many ex and imports.
The most important export goods to Canada include vehicles, vehicle parts and medical products.
In return, Germany and other EU countries import electronic products, ores, chemicals and a wide range of everyday products.
Customs regulations Canada
Our services include all formalities on site and in the destination country of Canada. Our Canadian logistics network ensures fast and secure handling of all transports on site.
If you have any questions about transport by air freight, sea freight or combined transport by truck to and from Canada, then contact us.
We will be happy to help you!
Contact us by phone at +49-(0)40-49 29 38-0
Sea freight - container transports to Canada
If you want to ship goods to Canada with a container transport, then we offer you all important services from one source. We have been shipping goods of all kinds by container transport to various ports in Canada for many years. We will prepare a suitable offer for you and, of course, take care of all the formalities.
Services for transports to Canada
- Which ports in Canada do we ship to? We ship container shipments to the following ports in Canada: Argentia, Halifax, Montreal, Quebec, Saint John, St. John's and Toronto. We also provide direct onward transport if you wish and do not have your own local partner. TSM offers local transport by truck or by rail to the respective destination in Canada.
What formalities will be necessary?
For transports to and from Canada, despite several international trade agreements, there are still some formalities to complete for the export and import of goods of all kinds. Our export and import specialists for freight to Canada compile all documents for customs prior to transport, taking into account the necessary import regulations.
Are the shipped goods monitored during transport to Canada?
All cargo shipments to Canada are monitored using state-of-the-art telemetry so that you are always informed about the location of your shipment. For reefer shipments, we permanently monitor the temperature of the respective reefer containers and thus ensure an unbroken cold chain for every cargo shipment.
Are groupage and part loads to Canada possible?
Of course, we also offer groupage and part loads for your freight to Canada, as these are extremely cost-efficient. For this, you should contact our experts for the respective region for a consolidated transport, as they always have an eye on the regular transports to and from Canada and can provide you with an appropriate offer.
- We create the optimal transport route for the pre-transport to the respective port of destination. In this way, we ensure perfect logistics from the starting point to the destination. For refrigerated transports and other sensitive goods, we can ensure a perfect cold chain. The most important export goods to Canada also include vehicles, vehicle parts and medical products.
Air freight transports to Canada
If you want to transport goods to Canada by container, then we offer you all the important services from a single source. We ship goods of all kinds by air freight to all major airports in Canada. We will provide you with a suitable offer and also handle all freight formalities.
Services for air freight transport to Canada
- We create the optimal plan for the pre-transport from the departure airport to the respective destination airport in Canada. In this way, we ensure an optimal transport route from the starting point to the destination in Canada. For refrigerated transports and sensitive goods, we can guarantee an optimal transport chain.
Which airports are served in Canada?
We transport air freight to all major airports in Canada. In addition, we provide direct onward transport by truck transport or rail transport if you wish to do so and do not have your own partner in Canada for this. TSM offers local transport by truck or rail to the destination, especially to the cities of Brantford, Edmonton, Halifax, Calgary, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Saint-John, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Toronto.
What documents are necessary for shipments to Canada?
Despite several multilateral agreements between Canada and the EU, there are still a number of customs formalities to be completed when transporting goods to and from Canada by air. The customs regulations that must be observed when exporting and importing consignments of goods to and from Canada, the commissioning and the formalities of the import regulations in Canada are also taken care of by the overseas experts of our forwarding company.
Are air freight shipments monitored during transport to Canada?
All air freight shipments to Canada are monitored with telemetry so that our customers are always informed about the location of their goods. This is especially true for refrigerated shipments, as it allows us to ensure an unbroken cold chain.
Are groupage and part loads by air possible to Canada?
We also offer our customers groupage and part loads by air freight to Canada, as these are extremely reasonably priced. You should contact our specialists for Canada for groupage transports, as they always keep an eye on regular air freight transports to and from Canada and can provide you with corresponding offers.
Sea freight Canada
- Collection and full container
- project shipments
- import shipments
- export shipments
- Ex works shipments
AIR FREIGHT CANADA
- Direct connections to Canada
- Sea Air shipments
- Door to door service
- Express deliveries
- escort service
Handling der Verschiffung
- Complete container shipments (FCL)
- Collection container (LCL, FCL)
- Conventional shipments
- Full transport (to the port)
- Sea transport (to the container port)
- Tracking the freight
- Subsequent transport (from the port to the consignee)
- Customs clearance in Germany, Europe and Canada